Advanced ART Course for Embryologists
An opportunity for "Hands-on Training"
- To divulge a comprehensive overview of all aspects of the ART laboratory, including the set-up and running of the lab, specific procedures, and quality control to ensure the highest possible success rates in an IVF program.
- To provide each apprentice an opportunity to have a complete learning experience.
- Faculty will work one-on-one with trainees throughout the course, providing a total overview and continuous assessment.
- Targeted at the beginner as well as experienced embryologist, the course aims to refresh his or her skills further in the field of ART.
|Introduction to lab procedures, equipment and apparatus, consumables, handling of pipettes and pumps||Embryo cleavage, blastocysts, and culture medium|
|Aliquoting, aseptic technique, drawn-out pipettes||Embryo selection, embryo replacement|
|Sperm preparation: assessment, cryopreservation, preparation for IVF and ICSI stimulation protocols||Cryopreservation|
|Forecast and setup for cases||Setting up an IVF lab|
|Oocyte retrieval, grading of oocytes and insemination||Quality control and maintenance, record-keeping|
|ICSI: Alignment of injection needles and immobilisation of sperm other micromanipulation techniques||Troubleshooting|
- Medical graduate or Post-graduates with a doctorate in an appropriate area of life sciences.
Schedule - 2023
|Sl No||Name of the course||Date||Duration||Fees For National Students INR
|Fees For International Students (USD)
No Extra Tax
|1||Embryology Course||10th Jan 2023 - 29th Jan 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|2||Embryology Course||07th Feb 2023 - 26th Feb 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|3||Embryology Course||07th Mar 2023 - 26th Mar 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|4||Embryology Course||11th Apr 2023 - 30th Apr 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|5||Embryology Course||09th May 2023 - 28th May 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|6||Embryology Course||13th June 2023 - 02nd July 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|7||Embryology Course||11th July 2023 - 30th July 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|8||Embryology Course||08th Aug 2023 - 27th Aug 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|9||Embryology Course||12th Sep 2023 - 01st Oct 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|10||Embryology Course||10th Oct 2023 - 31st Oct 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|11||Embryology Course||14th Nov 2023 - 03rd Dec 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
|12||Embryology Course||05th Dec 2023 - 24th Dec 2023||18 days||1,25,000.00||3,000|
* Please Note : Dates are tentative and subject to change