Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Reproductive Medicine
Theory Online – (To be completed within 04 Months).
Simulation Training - 15 Days.
Clinical / Hospital Attachment - 45 Days.
Contact Program Once a Week.
|Number of seats
|2 per month
|A person shall be eligible for admission to Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine only if he/she
Courses Running Now.
|Purely based on Eligibilty and Merits
|How to Apply
|Click Apply Now and enroll for the next batch.
|Course Fee payable to the Institution.
Medline Academics Pvt. Ltd. (IIRRH)
#9, Navami Nakshatra, Flat #201, 2nd floor, 1st Main Road, Seshadripuram, Karnataka, Bengaluru - 560020
+91 9513453460 | [email protected] | www.iirrh.org
The Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine in India is a postgraduate program designed to equip medical professionals with the expertise required to address the complexities of reproductive health. This intensive course delves into a wide array of topics, including infertility diagnosis and management, assisted reproductive technologies (ART), endocrinology, and reproductive surgery. It is tailored for gynaecologists, obstetricians, and even andrologists, providing them with a holistic understanding of both male and female reproductive health.
The comprehensive nature of the Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine is what sets it apart. Spanning over a duration of one year, the curriculum encompasses a thorough combination of theoretical knowledge and practical exposure. Mentees delve into the intricacies of reproductive anatomy, endocrinology, and genetics, gaining a profound understanding of the factors influencing fertility. The program places a significant emphasis on assisted reproductive technologies such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT), ensuring that they are well-versed in the latest advancements.
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine includes attachment in specialized fertility clinics, where students work alongside and observe senior practitioners. This hands-on experience is invaluable, allowing aspiring reproductive medicine specialists to apply their theoretical knowledge in real-world scenarios. The curriculum is regularly updated to incorporate the latest research findings and technological breakthroughs, ensuring that participants are at the forefront of this rapidly evolving field.
Completion of the Fellowship program opens doors to a myriad of career opportunities. Graduates can choose to work in fertility clinics, research institutions, or even establish their own reproductive medicine practice. The program not only imparts technical skills but also hones communication and counselling abilities, vital for dealing with the emotional aspects of infertility.
The Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine in India is a transformative journey for medical professionals seeking to specialize in this dynamic and crucial field. It combines academic consistency with hands-on experience, creating a team of experts ready to contribute to the ever-evolving landscape of reproductive health. Aspiring professionals can embark on this journey with the assurance that they are not just gaining a qualification but becoming pioneers in shaping the future of reproductive medicine in India.
- Introduction to Reproductive Medicine: Objectives, Eligibility, and Syllabus of the Course
- Anatomy of the Female and Male Reproductive Organs and Endocrine Glands
- Physiology of the Female and Male Reproductive System and Menstrual Cycle
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Sexual Differentiation and Inherited Disorders
- Embryology of Gametogenesis, Fertilization, and Early Embryo Development
- Pathology and Cytopathology of the Female and Male Reproductive Tract
- Biochemistry and Metabolism of Neurotransmitters, Receptors, and Hormones
- Research Methodology and Data Management in Reproductive Medicine
- Immunology and Immune Disorders of Reproduction
- Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics of Drugs Used in Reproductive Medicine
- Epidemiology and Causes of Female and Male Infertility
- Investigations and Diagnosis of Female Infertility
- Investigation and Diagnosis of Male infertility
- Management and Treatment Options for Female and Male Infertility
- Gynaecological and Andrological Endocrinology and Its Applications
- Reproductive Genetics and Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Paediatric and Adolescent Disorders of Sexual Development and Puberty
- Disorders of Menstruation and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Andrology: Spermatogenesis, Sperm Abnormalities, and Endocrine Disorders
- Andrology Laboratory: Semen Analysis, Sperm Function Tests, and Sperm Processing
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: Evolution, Principles, and Techniques
- Stimulation Protocols in ART- 1 Antagonist & Agonist Protocols
- Stimulation Protocols in ART- 2 Mild Stimulation, Natural Cycle IVF
- Stimulation Protocols in ART-3 PPOS, Luteal Phase Stimulation, Dual Stimulation
- Stimulation Protocols in ART- 4 Use of Adjuvants GH, CoQ10, DHEA, Testosterone, Estrogen Priming
- Luteal Phase support in ART
- Embryology Laboratory: Culture Media, Oocyte Identification, Insemination, and Fertilization
- Embryology Laboratory: Cleavage, Blastocyst, Hatching, and Embryo Grading
- Embryology Laboratory: ICSI, Cryopreservation, and Vitrification
- Ovum Pick Up and Embryo Transfer Procedures
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening
- Endometrial Receptivity Assay and Implantation
- Implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Complications and Safety Issues of ART
- Quality Control and Maintenance of the Embryology Laboratory
- Ovarian rejuvenation and other experimental techniques
- Ultrasound in Reproductive Medicine: Pelvic, Scrotal, Follicular, and Early Pregnancy
- Ultrasound-Guided Invasive Procedures in Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Surgery: Open, Laparoscopic, and Hysteroscopic
- Reproductive Surgery: Microsurgery and Tubal Reconstruction
- Third Party Reproduction: Oocyte, Embryo, and Sperm Donation
- Third Party Reproduction: Surrogacy and Its Ethical and Legal Issues
- Fertility Preservation: Social and Onco-Fertility
- Psychosexual and Stress-Related Disorders in Reproduction
- Ethical and Legal Aspects of Reproductive Medicine and ART
This course provides a strong foundation for individuals seeking a career in reproductive medicine by offering a comprehensive curriculum that combines theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Graduates of this program will be well-equipped to contribute to advancements in the field, provide high-quality clinical care, and navigate the complex ethical and legal landscape of reproductive medicine.