Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Results for RGUSH Fellowship Entrance Exam
06th September 2021
|Dr. Aruna Saradha
|Dr. Gaana Sreenivas
|Dr. Jampana Pallavi
|Dr. Mandem Sadana
|Dr. Bijo Sam
|Dr. Anushree S
- The results are provisional and subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions
- Selected & wait list candidates as notified in the Website are advised to report to the Centre for admission, IIRRH, No 7 East Park Road, Kumarapark East, Bangalore 560001 between 8th September to 9th September 2021 by 11.00 a.m along with original certificates and required fee amount. The course commences from 14th September 2021.
- Please note that no separate select card/call letters/admission information will be sent to Selected/Wait list candidates.
- Original Certificates/documents to be brought at the time of admission
- X Std or equivalent certificate/mark statement along with age proof
- MBBS & MD/MS/DNB Degree certificates along with mark statements.
- Medical Council Registration certificate (Please note that registration with Karnataka Medical Council within 15 days of joining the Course is mandatory).
- 6 passport size colour photographs
- Xerox copy (Four sets) of all the available certificates without fail.
- All Fellowship students are requested to ensure that they are covered for Professional Indemnity by any recognized Insurance Company for an amount of at least Rs. 25,00,000/- Lakhs. Kindly ensure that this is done before your date of joining the Company.
- Candidates whose final exam results are awaited, may also report for admission with all the available certificates & mark statements. They will be considered for admission only on provisional basis, subject to production of final mark list & provisional certificate.
- Students can posted any of the Milann centers in Bangalore and may be required to travel to any of the centers in case of need
Payment of Fees: Rs 6,00,000/ + 18% GST
Payment can be made by Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of " BACC HEALTH CARE PVT. LTD. " payable at Bangalore or by bank transfer details for which given below.
Bank Details for Money Transfer
Name of Account: BACC Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Name of Bank : Axis Bank Ltd
Account Number : 9180-200-5690-6655
IFSC Code : UTIB0003567
MICR CODE : 560-211-101
BRANCH NAME : JAYANAGAR 3RD BLOCK
BANK BRANCH ADDRESS : NO 71 NEW NO 5 DIAGONAL ROAD
3RD BLOCK JAYANAGAR BANGALORE - 560011
Payment of Fees should be done within 7 days from the date of admission failing which the admission stands cancelled.
Candidates need to make their own arrangements for accommodation.