Advanced ART Course for Clinicians
An opportunity for "Hands-on Training"
- To impart in-depth elucidation of all aspects of an IVF cycle including pre-treatment evaluation and testing, keeping in mind the ethical and economic implications of the treatment.
- Avail the opportunity to observe various treatment procedures both through live video feed and visits to the clinic and operating room for ultrasound scans, oocyte recovery and embryo transfer.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and established IVF practitioners in the IVF field who are looking to further enhance their skills.
|Introduction & thirty years of IVF||Approaches of recurrent implantation failures|
|Investigations of infertility & indications for IVF||Embryo transfer techniques|
|Setting up an IVF laboratory (E)||Reduction of multiple pregnancies; Single embryo transfer|
|Tests of ovarian reserve & stimulation protocols||Luteal phase support|
|Approaches to ovarian stimulation in patients with PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)||Fertility preservation and cancer therapy|
|Oocyte retrieval (OCR)||Oocyte donation and surrogacy|
|Management of poor responders||Regulatory and ethical issues in ART today|
|Prevention and management of OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)||Counseling infertile patients for various ART procedures|
- Doctors specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a minimum experience of 3 years in dealing with infertility issues.
- Physicians familiar with OI (Ovulation Induction) & IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) procedures using stimulation with gonadotropins.
- Experience in trans-vaginal ultrasound for follicular tracking.
Schedule - 2018
|Sl No||Name of the course||Date||Duration||Course Fees
( 18% GST
|1||Clinical Course||08th Jan 2018 - 27th Jan 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|2||Clinical Course||05th Feb 2018 - 24th Feb 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|3||Clinical Course||05th Mar 2018 - 24th Mar 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|4||Clinical Course||02nd Apr 2018 - 22nd Apr 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|5||Clinical Course||07th May 2018 - 26th May 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|6||Clinical Course||04th June 2018 - 23th June 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|7||Clinical Course||02nd July 2018 - 21st July 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|8||Clinical Course||06th Aug 2018 - 25th Aug 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|9||Clinical Course||03th Sep 2018 - 22nd Sep 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|10||Clinical Course||12th Nov 2018 - 01st Nov 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|11||Clinical Course||10th Dec 2018 - 29th Dec 2018||18 days||150000.00|
|12||Clinical Course||07th Jan 2019 - 27th Jan 2019||18 days||150000.00|
|13||Clinical Course||04th Feb 2019 - 24th Feb 2019||18 days||150000.00|
|14||Clinical Course||04th Mar 2019 - 24th Mar 2019||18 days||150000.00|
* Please Note : Dates are tentative and subject to change