Advanced ART Course for Embryologists
An opportunity for "Hands-on Training"
- To divulge a comprehensive overview of all aspects of the ART laboratory, including the set-up and running of the lab, specific procedures, and quality control to ensure the highest possible success rates in an IVF program.
- To provide each apprentice an opportunity to have a complete learning experience.
- Faculty will work one-on-one with trainees throughout the course, providing a total overview and continuous assessment.
- Targeted at the beginner as well as experienced embryologist, the course aims to refresh his or her skills further in the field of ART.
|Introduction to lab procedures, equipment and apparatus, consumables, handling of pipettes and pumps||Embryo cleavage, blastocysts, and culture medium|
|Aliquoting, aseptic technique, drawn-out pipettes||Embryo selection, embryo replacement|
|Sperm preparation: assessment, cryopreservation, preparation for IVF and ICSI stimulation protocols||Cryopreservation|
|Forecast and setup for cases||Setting up an IVF lab|
|Oocyte retrieval, grading of oocytes and insemination||Quality control and maintenance, record-keeping|
|ICSI: Alignment of injection needles and immobilisation of sperm other micromanipulation techniques||Troubleshooting|
- Medical graduate or Post-graduates with a doctorate in an appropriate area of life sciences.
- In the case of a clinic in existence for at least one year before the promulgation of ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) ART guidelines, an applicant with a B Sc (Bachelor of Science) or BV Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science) degree would be acceptable for training as a clinical embryologist.
Schedule - 2017
|Sl No||Name of the course||Date||Duration||Course Fees
( 18% GST
|1||Embryology Course||16th Jan 2017 - 4th Feb 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|2||Embryology Course||13th Feb 2017 - 4th Mar 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|3||Embryology Course||6th Mar 2017- 25th Mar 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|4||Embryology Course||3rd Apr 2017 - 22nd Apr 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|5||Embryology Course||5th June 2017 - 24th June 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|6||Embryology Course||3rd July 2017 - 22nd July 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|7||Embryology Course||31st July 2017 - 19th Aug 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|8||Embryology Course||23rd Oct 2017 - 11th Nov 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|9||Embryology Course||4th Dec 2017 - 23rd Dec 2017||18 days||125000.00|
|10||Embryology Course||8th Jan 2018 - 27th Jan 2018||18 days||125000.00|
|11||Embryology Course||5th Mar 2018 - 24th Mar 2018||18 days||125000.00|
* Please Note : Dates are tentative and subject to change